Respected Contributor

Since Saltopia is still on waitlist I decided to go to their site.

I ordered two sets there and love them. I originally had ordered the special 9 piece set on QVC and they are out. I got a different combination on the sets I ordered on their site as you pick whatever you want as they are single ones. I like the In A Pickle as it has dill in it.

They have specials there and much more that what QVC has right now.

They arrived quickly and I am very pleased. I have some extra for gifts.

They also have low salt versions if needed.

My neighbor and daughter also love them. You really get a lot for your money. A little goes a long way. One of my favorites is the BLT as I can not eat bacon due to my pancreas diet and this tasted delicious on my BLT as now it is a real tasting BLT.

Honored Contributor

there is a salt factory in the town I live in. So many delicious flavore but my absolye one is the truffle salt---its is $49.99 a pound so when I could measure it myself---I would get just a few ounces or so---have some left as i hoard it----Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I looked at the Saltopia website - very interesting, and so many to choose from! I may order one of the sample sets. I'm so curious about the pink Himalayan salt, and wondering what it is that makes it so popular?

Respected Contributor

I am a huge Saltopia fan!  I love the creativity and fun of adding extra flavors to food items I am cooking.  A little goes a long way but the flavor enhancement is fabulous!

28FA60CA-E466-4F32-B58F-08424A5DF824.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop, you have a great collection! What are some of your favorites?

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1  I love them all but my favorites are Richard Peabody Peck, Great Outdoors, Stud, Hot Head, Eureka Sweet Paprika and Macho.  I wish Saltopia still did the all glass containers that hold the spoons.  The newer ones have the screw on lids.  However, love Saltopia!  

Respected Contributor

Looking at what is in the jars online, they all look like they need to go through a grinder..

I have a good grinder that is meant for salt but I'm not sure it is meant to handle the flavor additions.

Respected Contributor

No need for a grinder on anything I ever purchased as the flakes of spices are very small and dissolve when eaten. I think they are my most favorite spices I have ever used. You get your money's worth.

A hint is that you only need a pinch of them in things as they are very fresh and delicious. I add a little at a time to get just the right amount of taste I desire. 

I have a heart problem and watch my salt intake but have never had a problem using these as you need so little. They will last a long time unless a family all uses them every day. I love the variety offered also.

I put part my favorite ones in small salt and pepper shakers I buy at the Dollar Tree. I put a small amount of plastic wrap under the lid to keep them nice and fresh. 
I love the Kitchen Keeper on many foods and the BLT for a BLT sandwich with a bacon taste and no bacon as I can not eat bacon or fatty foods.

Maybe if you try just 1 jar you can try them out. Also she now has a sampler pack.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up,made my order and free shipping.!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the coupon code for another merchant.