Esteemed Contributor

@LoveMyBaby   The Harry London wasn't as good last year. Godiva is ok but not great. This year I gave small boxes of Aldi, people loved it. 

I toured a chocolate factory in Brussels, Belgium. It was like Heaven for chocolate lovers! We could sample! 
   We saw the whole process of manufacturing. It was mentioned several times that freshness is important. 
   When we left we were given a long box of chocolate diamonds. They melted in your mouth! 
   Then we toured the diamond factory. Two of my favorite things Chocolate and DIAMONDS!

Honored Contributor

hale yes  !!!!!!!!     I just paid 70 to have an appraisal done for one item !  LOL

Honored Contributor

I alwys buy Russell Stover and usually at Walgreen and never have a problem with them. I think their candy is wonderful!  I much prefer it to Whitman or most any other boxed chocolate.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I alwys buy Russell Stover and usually at Walgreen and never have a problem with them. I think their candy is wonderful!  I much prefer it to Whitman or most any other boxed chocolate.  

Same here for I usually get mine at Walgreen's and never had a problem.  Whitman's is fine but Russell Stover is better and their sugar free is really good.  I have ordered from them on line when I could not find what I was looking for.  We used to have one of their stores about an hour from me at an outlet mall.  I loved to stop in there for my last purchase and the tasty drive home.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Russel Stover and Whitman are one in the same....we used to have a factory 2 blocks from us....one really GOOD chocolate is GODIVA. a bit pricey but it is just as smooth as velvet. AND... they are owned by the Campbell soup company.

I bought Russell stover at Christmas time and they were HORRIBLE!!  My husband comes home sometimes with a box of Pot of Gold which i think is made by Hersheys.... don't quote me. they are excellent. I just like the mystery of not knowing whats inside until you bite it!!! a kid at heart. Smiley Happy  They sell Godiva at Kohls.

Trusted Contributor

@1Snickers 

Lol, oh yeah - chocolate and diamonds- more please!

⚓️
Honored Contributor

It's funny how different everyone's taste is.  I find Hershey's chocolate very harsh and never buy it.  Dove is okay, but nothing special to me.  If I want really top quality chocolate I buy Lindt.

But for most of the time, I prefer Russell Stover.  Both DH and I love their dark chocolate coconut pieces.  A good thing we have so much choice!

Honored Contributor

Be a good laxative for me.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 

They often have sales on RS, which is even better!  I've never had an issue with their chocolates and if I would, I know our Walgreen would take care of it, as they are a great store!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

I bought a box of Russell Stover Assorted Creams with the flavor chart? They all turned out to be chocolate cream centers! Where were the vanilla butter creams, the maple creams and the coconut creams? It was a puzzle. And I was disappointed!! đź’—