Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Ronco Ready Grill and I have to say it is a great product... during the demo David mentioned that included in the paperwork for the grill there would be a code that could be entered on the Ronco Ready Grill web site which would let us download 270 recipes ..... Does anyone know where I should look for the code on the paperwork? TIA

Valued Contributor

It was on a sticker on the box. URL: Ronco.com/CookbookOffer  / use promo code GRILL2DAY. 

I got one but haven't used it yet. When I had the Mini Rotisserie years ago I only used the flat basket so was happy to see this one for a decent price. I will be trying it out soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

It was on a sticker on the box. URL: Ronco.com/CookbookOffer  / use promo code GRILL2DAY. 

I got one but haven't used it yet. When I had the Mini Rotisserie years ago I only used the flat basket so was happy to see this one for a decent price. I will be trying it out soon.

@Ilovetea ..... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! .....I made chicken breast & they came out fantastic .... then I made a burger & it was just OK ... I am going to try pork chops next .... I really like this Ready Gril ...... 😃😃😃

Super Contributor

I ordered this too and just opened it tonight but haven't used it yet.  I also got the mesh basket with skewers, and steamer.  I think the mesh basket should be a standard basket included with the grill, it looks like it holds things in there better.  

Just want to say THANK YOU for pointing out the recipe book code, I would have totally missed it!  And now that I looked throught it there are some GREAT EASY recipes in there!  Love that many of them have just a handful of basic ingredients I have in my pantry!   I think many of these recipes would be good staples even without the Ronco grill.

New Contributor

Thank you so much for including the code!  My husband wrote down the SKU number and took the box to recycling.  Now...I have been able to download the recipes.  Thanks again  Smiley Happy