Respected Contributor

I wrote a review on the set of 2 Rapid Slicers. I bought the teal and white combo. They are made well and will do what it says. What I was not happy with is how QVC is starting to send items. These were set in a small box on top of each other with 1 slip stating how to use them. There should be 2 instructions and at least they should be in a separate giving box or at least cellophane around them so when you are gift giving them. 

I decided not to order anymore and will go on the Rapid Slicer site to order.

Just my opinion as most purchasers will only need one and gift the other one.

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

I wrote a review on the set of 2 Rapid Slicers. I bought the teal and white combo. They are made well and will do what it says. What I was not happy with is how QVC is starting to send items. These were set in a small box on top of each other with 1 slip stating how to use them. There should be 2 instructions and at least they should be in a separate giving box or at least cellophane around them so when you are gift giving them. 

I decided not to order anymore and will go on the Rapid Slicer site to order.

Just my opinion as most purchasers will only need one and gift the other one.

That is how my 2 Sharp Shark knife sharpeners were too! I gave one as a gift and had to photo copy the instructions!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker  QVC needs to make a note on each thing they sell in pairs that they are not packaged separately. I also had to photostat the instructions.

I used the Rapid Slicer this morning for strawberries and also for maraschino cherries for a recipe. Totally an awesome product. It worked exactly as shown and never stained the white part. I have a turquoise bottom and a white top and the friend I gave the other one to has a turquoise top and the white bottom. That way we both have the turquoise on each. Mix and match was fun.

This is the recipe I made. (The site is no longer there.) Delicious.

I make mine with regular Cool Whip and cream cheese. 

38296910-26A6-492A-91C9-C7326FA9ACCB.jpeg

Maybe the Hosts could state when multiples are purchased and how they will be packaged. In my case it was ok but giving to other than my neighbor friend I would have had to buy a small box to package it in.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Trusted Contributor

They usually show when they are packed as two distinct items, so maybe we assume that unless they use that as a selling feature, it will be packaged with just one manaula.

They had something similar with that guacamole keeper. They included an extra bottom bowl, but only one pusher part.