Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about Harry London Chocolates.

Yum yum...I just received my Waggoner order and ate 3 pieces...all delish!

Honored Contributor

For several years I bought and enjoyed this brand and while I still think it's acceptable chocolate and I've not received old or stale candies, I won't be ordering more. It just simply isn't 'all that' and I don't think it's quite as good as it used to be. Moreover, there seems to be little rhyme or reason to the mixture one receives, with there being lots of one type of candy but only a few of another... There's better candy and deals to be had locally.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

On 3/19/2014 daisy4 said:
On 3/19/2014 Scotnovel said:
On 3/19/2014 daisy4 said:

On March 10th I ordered a tin of Harry London chocolates. As of today - March 20th - the order status is still saying "In Process". Ten days seems like a long time to be "In Process". Is anyone else having this problem or am I the only lucky one?

That question can't be answered unless we know: what was the estimated delivery date when you purchased it? Sometimes those are shipped out at different times. If your EDD was 3-24, as an example, then stop worrying. If the EDD has passed then call customer service.

Several days ago there were 2 or 3 posts about how delayed their order was and their EDD wasn't for several days yet. Everyone needs to pay attention to that date when ordering and stop posting about delays that really aren't delays. Also, QVC system for orders often says "in process" when it has already been shipped - they need to get better about updating that info.

My EDD was March 14th. (That was five days ago.) I called Customer Service today. She said she would send an e-mail to the shipping department. That still doesn't give me any answers - especially since it ships from Harry London not QVC.

I"d be irritated too at this point. Is there any way to call Harry London customer service direct rather than going through QVC? That's the only thing I can think of right now that might possibly help.