Not applicable

Purchase separate pieces and replacement lids please!

Where can I purchase separate pieces and replacement lids for my Temp-tations cookware?

I've contacted customer service at QVC and on the Temp-tations website, but nothing is ever available. Please make these items available as part of the Temp-tations purchase program. I'm sure many of your customers would be interested in this especially if they have an extensive collection of Temp-tations already. Thanks!

Corningware, Pyrex and Anchor Hocking all have pieces that you can buy seperately and also replace the lids.

Re: Purchase separate pieces and replacement lids please!

I love my temptations and they are everything they say they are. HOWEVER, my lid broke that goes to my 12" round, confetti style dish that has the 5 snack inserts. How can I get a replacement?

Good morning,

I’m just the morning making numerous phone calls tocustomer service. 3 phone calls to QVC customer service and 3 calls to temptations to get a replacement piece that cracked. I had no luck because they can,t replace even if i’m Willing to pay for the piece. What good is the rack and lid of a 9x13 baker if I can’t use it. I’ve bought sooo many pieces over the years but NO more temptations for me! Pyrex & Corning Ware is the way to go!

Honored Contributor

old thread from 2012🙄

Do you have lids that you don’t mind parting with?
I need 1 for 1.5 qt casserole & 4 for 10oz bowls. Any tips on where to get these?