Honored Contributor

Didn't QVC sell Fuller Brush?

I just used the last of my bottle of Fuller Brush Floor Cleaner. I really like how it cleans the kitchen floor.

I used to sit on my butt with a spray cleaner and use a paper towel to clean the kitchen floor. It took forever.

With the Fuller Brush cleaner I just use the mop and the floor is clean in no time at all.

Since I used the last of my bottle I was looking to buy more and it seems QVC does not have any Fuller Brush products. I am not sure why I thought that they did carry Fuller brush.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Didn't QVC sell Fuller Brush?

@drizzellla  Try their website.That's were I buy the Bathclean which QVC no longer carries.

Honored Contributor

I use Pledge multi purpose for the tile floors and the Pledge for Wood floors

for the hardwood.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@drizzellla  Try their website.That's were I buy the Bathclean which QVC no longer carries.

I looked on their website. I couldn't find anything close to what I was using. Maybe I should try ebay. I did write to Fuller Brush.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla There are quite a few choices in Fuller Brush products on amazon, what you used may be there.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@drizzellla There are quite a few choices in Fuller Brush products on amazon, what you used may be there.

Thanks, I looked on Amazon. The closest cleaner I found was a Multi Surface degreaser.

My kitchen floor gets dirty from dog, people, hiking boots, bikes etc. doesn't get greasy. It says it can be used in every room as a general cleaner. 

I guess that is a close as I get.

Honored Contributor

QVC carried some Fuller Brush items years ago.  I ordered a few items.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla Yes the Q did carry Fuller Brush products. I miss them also. I purchased a haircomb cleaning brush , one of my last purchases. Every once in a while I still receive catalogs that have a few Fuller Brush products in them.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@drizzellla Yes the Q did carry Fuller Brush products. I miss them also. I purchased a haircomb cleaning brush , one of my last purchases. Every once in a while I still receive catalogs that have a few Fuller Brush products in them.

We used to receive the catalog too.

And I think that is where my husband bought several bottles of the floor cleaner. If I had known that I would not be able to buy the floor cleaner, I would not have been as generous with the stuff when I cleaned the floor, this last time. I saw it was almost at the end and just poured the remainder of the bottle into the bucket.

But I must say the floor really cleaned up. I don't think I ever cleaned the kitchen floor so quickly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I heard back from Fuller Brush Company. This is their reply.

"I am sorry we no longer make or sell this product. We do not have a replacement for it.

Thank You"

How come it seems whenever I like a product and am pleased with the results, that it is discontinued. It seems to happen all the time.