Honored Contributor

Prepworks By Progressives Produce Keeper

Does anyone have any of the Prepworks By Progressives Produce Keepers?  I saw a set of two presented on HSN today, and they look like something I could use.  The HSN item # is 674-705.  

I don't really need something as large as the lettuce keeper in that set, but was looking at the 3 quart produce keeper and the 1.2 quart berry keeper on Amazon.

Most of the reviews I read on Amazon were good, but I'd like opinions of the posters here that have used them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: Prepworks By Progressives Produce Keeper

I bought a bunch of those last year thinking I would "standardize" my produce keepers. I ended up not liking them as much as Lock n lock. Some of them are hard to open. Gave them all away.

Honored Contributor

I use Green Boxes and bags for all my produce--works the best of anything out there, IMO----

Honored Contributor

I have tried several products ,to keep fresh spinach,and salads fresh, nothing really works well.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I use green bags for lettuce. I wash it, dry it, wrap paper towels around it & store in green bag. It does last longer. I change the damp paper towel out as I use the lettuce.