Occasional Contributor

Has anyone heard specifically what the 1/19/2020 TSV will be?
Thank you for any info!

Honored Contributor

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trusted Contributor

Can't wait! I just saw it listed today.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Yes, it is....but worth it.

@SharkE wrote:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Honored Contributor

To each his own !

happynewyear4.gif

Valued Contributor

Probably something I already have, but would love them to go a smaller piece this time. 

Respected Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Can't wait! I just saw it listed today.

@skittles2   So what is it???????

Trusted Contributor

@KatieB 

Hi, I'm sorry, I meant I saw it was listed as a TSV on the program guide, not what it actually would be.  If I knew that I'd ALL CAPS-post the info. 

I'm sure as soon as anyone knows what it is,  they will post. Everyone's always great at posting TSV's when they know.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Le Creuset 1/19/20 TSV

[ Edited ]

@Ilovetea wrote:

Probably something I already have, but would love them to go a smaller piece this time. 

I agree. Last year, or the year before, they had a 2+qt round dutch for $129.  It was great. I bought 4 for my daughter's and such, if it's a similar item I'm buying for myself this time.  Every one of the giftee's love that piece, and it holds more than it appears. Cooks for 1 or 2, to many servings. 

Valued Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

@Ilovetea wrote:

I agree. Last year, or the year before, they had a 2+qt round dutch for $129.  It was great. I bought 4 for my daughter's and such, if it's a similar item I'm buying for myself this time.  Every one of the giftee's love that piece, and it holds more than it appears. Cooks for 1 or 2, to many servings. 

Yes, it was a 2.75 qt that they later dropped to $99.  That was my first white Le Creuset pot. QVC is now carrying the LC rice pot and a 6.75qt risotto pot that are both sought after pieces, so my guess is one of those will be a TSV sometime this year if not in January.