Contributor

THe one they were selling was the 7 piece, but there is a 6 piece one on the website.  The 6 piece one has polishing pads, that are not part of the 7 piece set.  Does anyone know if the 6 piece attachments will fit the 7 piece?  The 6 piece has terrible reviews.

Trusted Contributor

@StuckinNJ  what are we talking about????  Boop

Honored Contributor

@StuckinNJ: Do you have a bed bath and beyond in your area? They sale a power scrubber set that you can purchase a set of replacement brushes plus being able to use their coupons. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@StuckinNJ:301AEDC8-E124-48C5-A22B-BF26F652AE37.pngSouthern Bee 

Respected Contributor

Re: Power cleaner

[ Edited ]

I've seen advertised on TV that Dremel has a tool out, and I believe it has the attachments included, for sale.  I really can't remember the cost, but it isn't that much more than the item sold on QVC.  I have that QVC item and it's taking up space on a shelf in my laundry room.  Enough said about it.  

If anyone is looking for a WONDERFUL product that does what it says, try Wet & Forget Shower.  We got it at Lowes, but it's available at the big box hardware type stores and elsewhere.  After showering, just spray it on your shower walls -- no rinsing or scrubbing necessary.  Our shower stall is fiberglass or whatever that man-made stuff is and it really does the job.  Costs about $15 for a 64 oz. spray container.  No need for a power cleaner for the shower.

Edited to show picture.

Wet and Forget 64-fl oz Shower & Bathtub Cleaner

Trusted Contributor

@SouthernBee  thank you,  I looked on QVC and could not find it.  Boop

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@flbettyboop: I had the power scrubber and it was a little too heavy for me to use. A friend sells household cleaning items that are healthy and not toxic. She had an extension pole with pad - one for wet and dry cleaning and the pads can be washed. I use this with a mixture of water and vinegar to clean my shower, floor and walls. Southern Bee