Honored Contributor

Pioneer Woman Saturday April 11

Wow that show I saw today was a hot mess!  Girls looked like they had just rolled out of bed, messes and mess-ups, joking among themselves.  

It looked like the made with loving hands at home episode!  I thought it was strange they would air something like that. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer Woman Saturday April 11

She blogged that her filming crew is from England and of course can not be there.  So they did a family filming.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Occasional Contributor

I thought it was great! So natural, not so staged. Wish that format would be on more often.

Trusted Contributor

Life is messy and no one is exempt.

Respected Contributor

I liked it also seems real. Glad they are staying home & the family helping out filming the show. Rhea took 4 times to microwave that mug cake & she forgot an ingredient but it all worked out. She made mistakes which we all do. Rachael Ray is doing that also, they are trying to tell us how to make meals with what we have in pantry. Rachael looks different her make up & she doesn't have everything all cut or lined up like she has on the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also really enjoyed the show today. And since the daughters spent very little time on camera and weren't the focus of the show, I didn't worry much about how they were dressed or made up (and I guess they didn't, either). I did notice Ree's trademark floral tunic was paired with leggings and bright white sneakers today; I wonder how often she's wearing those shoes instead of her boots when she's doing the show.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was silly.  I also don't believe for a minute that a professional film crew wasn't there doing the filming.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain - Really? They gave you 360-degree views of what was going on at several points in the show, and the video quality wasn't that great...

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain - Really? They gave you 360-degree views of what was going on at several points in the show, and the video quality wasn't that great...

Yes....really

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I loved it.

everyone at my job mentions they are working without makeup and in PJs, now that they are working at home.

It is real.