Honored Contributor

It’s a very pretty picture, but I could not live with a pink kitchen.   

Honored Contributor

That is darling! My husband wouldn’t step foot in it but who am I kidding? He doesn’t step foot in our perfectly boring kitchen now!

Trusted Contributor

@CelticCrafterIt may have a cuteness factor but like most I do not think I would like it for the longhaul. If you want pink, maybe go with a more nutarul pallet and use pink accents or do maybe a rose quartx counter top., or use the pink fridge  someone mentioned. 

But if you really love it, ENJOY !

Honored Contributor

I'm not a man, but I'd still have to pass on the pink.    It has its charm, I suppose, but definitely not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I think both kitchens are beautiful, but I don't feel like pink makes a good kitchen color.  Wouldn't be for me.

Respected Contributor

I love both kitchens and I like pink, generally. But, I would need a neutral kitchen as I like to change accents out a lot. 

Honored Contributor

I love it!

If I lived alone, I could move right in and feel at home.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter

Did the source list any info on the items in that photo?

I'd love to know where to get that tablecloth.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

My daughter who is renting her home has a huge kitchen and the countertops are bubblegum pink.  

My DH and I are good friends with her landlord and remember when they were added when the kitchen was remodeled back in the 80’s.  His wife also had a cow theme going on at the same time.

My daughter is not a fan of the countertops and neither am I.  The pink color is too bright and not a muted color.  It is also the only pink thing in her kitchen.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat no, it didn't.