Frequent Contributor

Perfect Gourmet Pot Stickers -- Veggie????

Hi!

Just need some feedback (yay or nay) about these pot stickers.  Are the really as good as Sharon and David say they are? Thanks and have a great weekend! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Perfect Gourmet Pot Stickers -- Veggie????

I had them once and thought they were fine.  However, I've since found that I can get equally good ones (for much less money) at my local Trader Joe's.

Honored Contributor

Yes they are pretty good. Got a OTO deal with 96 of them for under $30 so I tried. But I think you can find them locally too.

Honored Contributor

I've tried the pork and chicken.  I like the pork but not the chicken.  In my opinion Trader Joe's are better.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I have ha the chicken and pork, and the chicken is too bland for me, and the pork is 

nothing special . I have some really good potstickers in my local Wal Mart, and the dipping

sauce included in the package was very good.  Sadly, we don't have a Trader Joes around here

I would love to try there food.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I've ordered the pork and the chicken and really like them. My husband doesn't but then he prefers reakkt spicey foods. I love them for a quck lunch or weekend meal. I've been sooo curious about the veggie ones. I'm hoping to see some info about that flavor. I watched a presentation not long ago and the host seem to really like the "improved" veggie flavor. I would love to know if anyone purchased it. 

Valued Contributor

I'm just sayinnnnn - I can get a frozen package of 35 of these at my local Asian food store for $6.99.

Spoiler

I really can't believe the price they charge for these on QVC. Made in USA I forgetthe brand but I can go look if anyone is interested. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ling Ling brand is the best imo, especially the pork ones. Their dipping sauce is excellent, sweeter tasting.

I boil them, and then pan fry.

Contributor

I have ordered them allans prefer the pork. I have nowhere within a two hour drive to buy another brand so I have reordered numerous times. I do make a simple spicy peanut sauce to go with the. For a single serving I use 1T.peanut butter, a tiny amount of chili oil, about 1T. Soy sauce and 1t. Rice vinegar. Mix together,toss cooked pot stickers with this mixture. You can also add things like honey, sesame oil, green onion, termeric, etc. make it as hot as you like and to your own taste. This is also good with drained ramen noodles.