Honored Contributor

Is back on Food Network I see. I just caught snippets of it , but, it was on TV while ago.

Super Contributor

sharke wrote:

Is back on Food Network I see. I just caught snippets of it , but, it was on TV while ago.

@SharkE  I just checked FN's web site, and can't find anything regarding a show of hers being back on the network.  I'm not saying you're wrong, I just can't find anything right now (I'll keep my eye out, though.).  I do know, however, that, "Positively Paula" (Season #2, but also #1, if I have it correct) just recently came back on Dish Network, after being gone for months.  Could this be what you were referring to??  If you go to her show's site (Google the show name to find the address), you'll be able to find locations/channels for, "Positively Paula."  And let me say, THANK GOODNESS, it's a COOKING show, with a weeee bit of other fun stuff and info thrown in for good measure.  I've really enjoyed it. I've been a fan for a long, long time.  It's great to have her on tv, no matter where.  Thanks, Sharke, for the heads-up!  :-)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yeah, my sister who doesn't have cable catches that PP show.

Maybe it's not scheduled yet for the Food Network .

Just have to keep our eyes open I guess.

Valued Contributor

I believe they're still showing PP on the YouToo Network every night at midnight.

I think I heard Paula mention that the new episodes  ( and maybe repeats also, not sure) would now be seen on the RFD Network.  Not sure when they're supposed to begin though.

Super Contributor

MathisFan wrote:

I believe they're still showing PP on the YouToo Network every night at midnight.

I think I heard Paula mention that the new episodes  ( and maybe repeats also, not sure) would now be seen on the RFD Network.  Not sure when they're supposed to begin though.

@MathisFan  @SharkE  I've also seen advertised that the "Positively Paula" show, as well as all of her previous shows and episodes, are on You Too Network.  I've seen at least one re-run from Season 1 (the layered multi-colored marbly cake episode) recently on the Angel One Network on Dish (they used to have Angel 1 and Angel 2, now, just #1 exists, as far as I know).  I have no idea if we get that channel.  I don't think we do.  I know we don't get the RFD one.