Esteemed Contributor

Red - Green - Bronze - Brown - White

ZZZZZ  The most boring In The Kitchen With David - - and Meredith having to follow around like a puppy.  She looks and sounds so bored and out of her element.  Q must have over bought those fold-away racks and now trying to clear the warehouse.    (smirk - can't take all this excitement))

Contributor

Re: Red - Green - Bronze - Brown - White

You mean "In the colors" with David.

Honored Contributor

I had a brief look but it wasn't really what I wanted.  However, the last thing I heard David say was that these had a retail value of $112 and they (Q) had it for "under $90".  Okay, so it was $89.96, but with $9.97 S&H, plus tax....not such a bargain.  Did anyone at the Q think about that?

Honored Contributor

Think I've seen something like that at Walmart

I'm getting ready for all the flowers......saving money time for me !

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Origami bookcase from H#SN yesterday in a sage green. It's 66" tall, but the same dimensions as the TSV one. Got it for my powder room downstairs. It was virually the same price. $99 plus free shipping and of course tax for me. But I got a color that I wanted, and it was taller. Have one in my bedroom that I use near my bed. Couldn't find it anywhere at a better price. And on 5 easy pays too. Thought is a better value.

Honored Contributor

@Rugermama wrote:

You mean "In the colors" with David.

<<<snort>>>

Thanks for the giggle