Contributor

Hello - I was doing a search for a pair of patriotic sandals they had on a TSV the other day to try to find the brand and did a search for “patriotic”.  This Nesco roaster listed in the search and it is so colorful! I thought I’d post a note with the item number in it.  Item # is K305635 18 QT Nesco Roaster.

If anyone happens to know the sandals I’m talking about that we’re red, white, and blue please let me know the brand.  It was a TSV within the last week.  They had other colors also. 

Honored Contributor

Surprised to see the Nesco back.  One of the best purchases I ever made from QVC.  The patriotic roaster looks so good.   I see they also have one in ivory, so maybe they will be bringing back many with many sizes.  I still have a 4 quart.   I think I bought three different sizes years ago.   Thanks for sharing the information on this new item.   

Respected Contributor

That's fun!  I don't need a Nesco roaster, but I do love all things Americana themed.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@TexasLadybug  There is a shoe forum here.  Maybe if you post there about the shoes you will get your answer.    (I think I saw those shoes as I was "passing by", but I can't recall which company brought them to QVC.  Hope you can find them.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@TexasLadybug  There is a shoe forum here.  Maybe if you post there about the shoes you will get your answer.    (I think I saw those shoes as I was "passing by", but I can't recall which company brought them to QVC.  Hope you can find them.)

I know I saw those shoes in passing too.

You might have some luck looking through the Today's Special Value forum.

Respected Contributor

Nesco's are the best.  People rave about whatever meat I've cooked in it.  Always juicy and perfectly finished.  I have the Roast Air lids for mine (18qt, 12qt, and 6qt).  Turkey's come out looking like the cover of a magazine.  Great for large gatherings.  Hold tons of chili, pulled pork or chicken, etc.  I also have the buffet server on my 18qt to keep sides warm.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patriotic Nesco Roaster

[ Edited ]

@TexasLadybug - I hope you find the sandals you're looking for. I was just checking the list of recent shoe TSVs, and perhaps your sandals were from Spenco? If not, the only other shoe TSVs in May were from Clarks and Earth Brand. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Nesco's are the best.  People rave about whatever meat I've cooked in it.  Always juicy and perfectly finished.  I have the Roast Air lids for mine (18qt, 12qt, and 6qt).  Turkey's come out looking like the cover of a magazine.  Great for large gatherings.  Hold tons of chili, pulled pork or chicken, etc.  I also have the buffet server on my 18qt to keep sides warm.

@brandiwine, Many appliances have made an appearance and been kicked out but my Nesco's are still going strong.

Super Contributor

@TexasLadybug Thanks for sharing your find. I have had Nesco roasters since the beginning when Virginia Olsen was the vendor. Mary Beth Roe and Bob Bowersox were the primary cooking show hosts at that time.  I have them in all sizes: 15, 6, 5 & 4 qt.  They are all really old but in great shape and have been really used over the years. I originally started with the 18qt when I lived in hot Southern California and wanted to not heat up the house with the oven. Gradually added the others as I did a lot of cooking for family and friends get-togethers. There were times I had 3 or 4 roasters all cooking out on the breezeway. 

Now live in the Pacific Northwest and am not cooking for so many. I recently sold my 2nd 18qt (gave the 1st one to my daughter when I moved north).  I still use the smaller roasters. Can't imagine not having Nesco roasters in my kitchen.

These Nesco roasters are like Kitchen Aid products - they last forever. C

Picked up a Nesco camouflage 8 qt slow cooker about 3 years ago as I needed for cooking a couple of larger recipes. Don't use it much but it does the job when I need it.

Honored Contributor

Nesco brand is a old reliable brand been around for yrs.