Honored Contributor

Very fond of Panera--usually partake of their bakers dozen bagels on Tuesdays!!!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Love Panera Bread, like you....thank goodness the closest one is an hour away!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   I am amazed I don't weigh more than I do.  It is nice having DD working near a Wegmans for groceries, but it is the other restaurants she is near that are dangerous.

It doesn't help when her co-workers clue her in on new places she hasn't found. 

There are some great family owned spots for her to hit on the way home. If a Panera opens near her..........well, I'm in trouble.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Oh, I envy you...there is nothing to rave about food wise, near me...I like in the sticks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   We live in a rural area but DD works in a city 35 mi. away. Luckily, she doesn't mind driving 70 mi.round trip 5 days a week. She has done it for 25 years.

At home we have to drive 20/24 miles round trip (depending on direction) for the basic McDonalds, BK, Dunkin or Pizza Hut and a couple of family owned places.

Contributor

Yes! Finally got a chance to get out of the office to get lunch and ordered the duet meal. I chose the grilled cheese and tomato soup combo. We have one 3 miles to the west of us and one 3 miles to the east of us. The cinnamon crunch bagels are sooooo good. 

Esteemed Contributor

Today was the first time I've been to Panera since the pandemic started a year ago.  I used to get a greek salad, two or three times a week

Today I got the cold brew coffee with half & half   LOVED!  Heart

Ceasar Salad   meh!  Smiley Sad should have just used my great organic roamine with my organic ceasar dressing (both already in frig)

Greek Salad looks good but I won't eat until tomorrow (Saturday)

Esteemed Contributor

I love Panera. Pre pandemic DH & I would go there at least once a week for lunch.We love their tomato basil soup. We hope to pick up our routine in 3 weeks which will be 2 weeks after DH gets vaccinated.

We've had a couple of deliveries from Panera in the last 6 months but they never got the orders right.So we gave up.

Respected Contributor
Love Panera too! Hazelnut coffee is a favorite for my son & me. The pick 2 option is good too. Also love the squash soup, bagel choices & good breakfast options. We just have one location in town but is in a nice shopping center. They are open again for dine in, limited capacity but not at all crowded. Very relaxing to visit with friends!!
Honored Contributor

I like Panera, but more for their soups, salads and sandwiches than for their baked goods, other than some of their breads. I do want to try their flatbread pizzas. I haven't been into Panera now in over a year for obvious reasons. I tried to place a carry out order but the number they had displayed outside their restaurant wasn't working and when I tried the main store number no one bothered to answer. The store was clearly open so I chalked another one up to bad management at several levels and went elsewhere. I'll try again, because I do enjoy their food even though their service is often uneven and sometimes a tad slow.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...