Esteemed Contributor

Panera doesn't really do anything for me so I never go.  Their bagels do look good but I've never had one.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

I love their bagels.  On Tuesday's they have a special and that it when I buy them. Love the sesame and cinamon crunch, I then fill in the remainder of the order with cinammon raisin and plain.  Wrap individually and then put in a lock/lock and put in freezer.  We then take them out when we want them.  The 13 bagels usually last us four weeks.  

I also love their souffles for breakfast, spinach artichoke my favorite.

Honored Contributor

I haven't been to "mine".   The parking lot is so packed, you can't even get close to the place....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

It's been awhile, but I always loved their sandwiches and baked goods.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Nice place to stop . Have 3 in my  area and they are all run well . Food orders are consistent . Love the Autumn squash soup and the  October Pink Ribbon  bagels with cherries & vanilla . Have tried many of their sandwiches , salads and flat breads.

Just wish they would make their Nappa  almond chicken salad with  yogurt instead of mayo . They  stopped making the cranberry walnut bread which was one of my favorites .

Honored Contributor

used to really like panera, but it seems that their sandwiches have gotten "skinnier" and their soups are not as tasty as they used to be. i used to buy their soups by the quart, but havent for quite a while. our favorite was their french onion soup. the sandwiches now have way too much thick bread and not enough inside.

the ones around here though are quite busy. i do still like their fresh breads sliced for takeout......especially the asiago cheese bread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi   DD called ahead so she just had to pick the order up.

6 months ago she was in that town and was going to go through the drive thru to get a salad and some soup for me.  I got a call, "how bad do you want that soup? The drive thru line is wrapped around the building."  I said not that bad, don't wait.

Respected Contributor

I love to order from Panera, especially when they have coupons or a discount code. Their food for the portion size is not always a great value. 

I love the convenience of their curbside pickup. Super easy.

I'm not a fan of sweet bagels, but do usually add a plain sliced bagel to every order. Just to have in the freezer to make a sandwich, pizza bagel, or for breakfast. One thing I order every time is their value duet of Greek Salad with Tomato soup and don't want the baguette so I always opt for the apple. Perfect lunch for the next day. The flatbread pizza are a nice change. Especially since they dropped the price a little. The new chicken noodle is an improvement to the old, but still not as good as homemade. (What is?)  The brownie is dense and I find half of one is enough for after dinner dessert.

Honored Contributor

I was given a $25.00 gift card to them last April but I have never been to Panera.  Menu looks fine but nothing really jumps out at me to go inside or curbside.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

we love those Egg Souffles, they stop serving them at 10:30 or 11 am so ****** good

they need to be all day