Respected Contributor

Is like chittlins

Valued Contributor

Interesting, thanks Goldie & Mothertrucker! The Scottish have their Haggis, which I guess is sort of like these. Hey, at least nothing goes to waste!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Goldie,

We do think and share the same principals and beliefs my dear friend, and I appreciate your Greek input, and I know you always respond to a QVC page, as many of us on the QVC forums do.

Goldie I'll say it in Greek"Efharesto Para Polie Patriotissa Mou"!!!......and I'll say it again...."Thank you so very much my dear friend"!!!

Blessings, hugs, and again wishing you a very Joyous Happy Easter with the family.

Honored Contributor

Much joy and many blessings to you, too, adore. I've had a lot on my plate lately, and it isn't food. Of course we Eastern Orthodox Christians must wait one more week after our Western Christian friends for Easter. Two times the candy to eat... Happy Easter to all!

If I seem confused in my responses, it is because I am tired, old and overwhelmed by life lately. I'm just not up to a lot of challenge these days.

Respected Contributor
On 4/1/2015 Goldie76 said:

Much joy and many blessings to you, too, adore. I've had a lot on my plate lately, and it isn't food. Of course we Eastern Orthodox Christians must wait one more week after our Western Christian friends for Easter. Two times the candy to eat... Happy Easter to all!

If I seem confused in my responses, it is because I am tired, old and overwhelmed by life lately. I'm just not up to a lot of challenge these days.

Our prayers continue for you my dear Goldie.

Life has a way of overwhelming us at times, and there are still many challenges and hurdles to overcome.

I hope your health and other burdens lessen and you can feel better again my dear kind friend, and please remember you are loved by your family and many others, and keep those thoughts in your heart always.