Valued Contributor

POTSTICKERS IN THE RANGEMATE.

I finally bought some pot stickers an a range mate. but I cannot seem to catch the lady when she is cooking?microwaving the potstickers on air. anyone tried these with the rangemate?

Honored Contributor

Re: POTSTICKERS IN THE RANGEMATE.

I don't know. Give them a call and ask! Here's their contact info: http://www.rangemateusa.com/contact-us.php

Contributor

Christine You might check out the Rangemate item #K38132 video product demo. The

last 2 mins (11:30 on demo clock) they talk about the chicken wings and then jump to

the potstickers. They do refer to cooking time etc. I have tried cooking the potstickers in

the Rangemate and they came out good. Hope this might help. :-)

Valued Contributor

thanks AZ I will check it out. I wrote to rangemate but they never wrote back.

Valued Contributor

AZ DIAMONDBACK:

How did YOU cook the potstickers in the rangemate?? My dinosaur of a comuter will not allow the video to run??? I thought it was 1 and a 1/2 minutes then turn, then 1 and a 1/2 more. but there is oil involved???? to get the golden browning????

Contributor

Hi Christine - My Hubby was wanting to try making them and he did great.

We were using the round Rangemate (K40746) and put about 3/4 teaspoon of olive oil

on the bottom. He put about 18 to cook at one time so it did take longer then the

instructions on the bag but they were browning up. Hubby kept a eye while they were cooking and turned them a couple times. With the 18 I think it was about 10 mins but will come down to the wattage of your microwave. We are going to continue checking

different times with the different number of potstickers. With the grilling it is a

different taste but we like it. All said we will continue cooking them in the ragemate.

Hope this help a little :-)