Trusted Contributor
This is a nice forum. Whenever I've asked a question, someone always tries to help. When I've expressed an opinion,no one tells me it's wrong. You share information generously. Just such a breath of fresh air to be here! Thanks,ladies!
Trusted Contributor

Re: A compliment to all of you

You are welcome!

Boop

Honored Contributor

I concur ! Pet Corner and here is where I'm nesting till I get ran off. LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is a pretty nice corner of the QVC world. I can only recall being involved in two mini arguments. Once because I thought a long lost poster might have passed away which offended someone who knew that was not the case, and one other time some someone was highly critical of anyone who used Cheese Whiz.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of us try to keep it that way! Welcome and enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

I personally enjoy learning the many different ways that so many cook the same ingredient, and the spices that are used in so many different ways......I seem to learn something new every day that I am here.......Thanks.......{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 AuntG said:

... and one other time some someone was highly critical of anyone who used Cheese Whiz.

I don't use Cheez Whiz but certainly wouldn't look down my nose at someone who did.

Honored Contributor

On 2/7/2015 forrestwolf said:

I personally enjoy learning the many different ways that so many cook the same ingredient, and the spices that are used in so many different ways......I seem to learn something new every day that I am here.......Thanks.......{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes, agree with 2zbeach & your comment about great recipes/shared knowledge.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I agree. There are always exceptions, but I find that Kitchen Forum and Recipe Swap posters are the nicest. Recently I needed a coupon code from a Penzey's catalog in order to place an order by a deadline, and in no time two wonderful posters replied with the code. Very nice experience!
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I agree. No one has ever accused me of being a "hater" on this forum{#emotions_dlg.laugh}, because they didn't agree with my POV. These posters are genuinely helpful and sharing. I've always liked it here.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I've seen a few dust ups when someone felt they were slighted, but generally awesome posters.