Honored Contributor

Re: POTSTICKER FRUSTRATION - ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?

I just put the frozen clump in the air fryer for a few minutes, then shake to separate, before cooking the rest of the way.   The frozen clump doesn’t stress me.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I would call for a refund just on that one shipment for sure

@eddyandme wrote:

@Nightowlz @fthunt 

This bag was one frozen mess!  

Perhaps they defrosted/refroze in shipping along the way.  There's always bunches frozen together, but this time it's absurd.

I've wished the vendor would put in smaller bags then into one.  Perhaps these were not properly frozen before packing.  It's always hit and miss with some vendors.

Thanx.

Trusted Contributor

I had the same problem.  But after I cooked them I thought they were terrible and won't order them again.

Esteemed Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

I had the same problem.  But after I cooked them I thought they were terrible and won't order them again.

Yeah, @sashamatthews , I cancelled my A/D.

I squeezed them into a large container and kept nuking them, pulling as many as possible apart and repeating the process 'til all/most were separated.  Some were still stuck together, some broken with contents fallen out; all were just soft.  

I ate them, though it was like eating plain, overcooked macaroni with veggies.  I didn't even try air-frying as I usually do; just made do 'cause didn't want to toss; a sauce helped.

Contributor

I buy my potstickers from Schwan's Home Delivery. Much better and come with wonderful dipping sauce. Have tried QVC's but much prefer Schwan's.