Occasional Contributor

I like Leah and Jill on the food show,but I also think Sharon does a great job on any show she's on. In my opinion anyone but Shawn she should be working off camera.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

She probably goes home and has watercress for dinner(!)      Honestly tho, there are ways to "arrange" your consumption of calories during the day.

I do that.  I lost weight on a moderate low carb diet, but I just really like my carby foods.  The substitutions just aren't as good.  So, often I'll have a large, late lunch and just skip dinner.  It has worked for me so far for maintenance.

Honored Contributor

Re: POOR LEAH!!!

[ Edited ]

Leah said in one of her shows last week that she has been working on her weight loss since this past January

Since that time, I have seen Leah in gourmet shows plenty of times, on the regular channel, and on QVC2.  So why would anyone think she cannot do her usual professional job now that the weight loss is more evident, as compared to when she was just beginning to work it off?  It's her job.

Valued Contributor

I never said that I didn’t like her, I’m sure Sharon is a lovely person, but for me personally, she’s just not a good host on the food shows. The way she moves her mouth and rolls her eyes back into her head for every food item she eats. She’s just not believable to me.  I guess she’s just not a credible food critic because come on, not every food item presented is that good. JMO. That’s the great thing about this country- everybody is entitled to their own opinion!!!!

Respected Contributor

I heard Leah say she has been on this journey since January.  She looks fabulous but she has always been a beautiful woman.  The food shows are part of her job and I am sure she is finding a way to work it into her diet. 

Esteemed Contributor

When I clicked into this thread, I thought for sure something awful had happened to Leah. Yeeeeesh.

Honored Contributor

Give Leah some credit.

Who does that?  One bite and you mess up your diet??

Trusted Contributor

I doubt this affects Leah's willpower whatsoever.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Leah said in one of her shows last week that she has been working on her weight loss since this past January

Since that time, I have seen Leah in gourmet shows plenty of times, on the regular channel, and on QVC2.  So why would anyone think she cannot do her usual professional job now that the weight loss is more evident, as compared to when she was just beginning to work it off?  It's her job.

I'm sure she did fine.  I only saw a couple of minutes but she wasn't overdoing the amount she was eating.  She really looks fantastic.

Valued Contributor

SHARON is the best host on next to leah.I could stare at her for ever.beautiful woman and great personality.as for food tasting  did you ever see a host say the food was terrible as they were tasting it.if they did they would be out of a job in a minute.their job is to sell.