Honored Contributor

Penzey's is having a cinnamon give away with each order.  I just did a refresh on a few of my most used spices after checking the dates!  I love that I can get the small (1/4 cup) jar on all spices.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PENZEY'S HAVING A GIVE-AWAY

@DiAnne  I got my very 1st order from Penzey's a few weeks ago.  I'm very happy with what I got. I got one of the baking kits and it had a big container of cinnamon.

The lady at the PO asked about their spices after seeing my Penzey's box.  I had some extra LocknLock Triton spice containers so I put some of my Penzey's spices in them, labled them and gave them to her. I said she could keep the LocknLocks.  

She was tickled pink.

Honored Contributor

I wish I needed enough stuff to make an order.  I do use their Ceylon Cinnamon and it's very good.   Never had a bad product from them, anyway.  Great company with outstanding customer service.

Valued Contributor

I've been a customer since they opened.  Always great.

Honored Contributor

Thanks. Just placed an order for smoked paprika, sweet paprika, tellicherry black pepper, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, chili powder, Ruth Ann Muskego & poultry seasoning. I just replaced all my spices earlier this year with gift cards. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've been reading so many positive comments over the past months (years) about Penzey's spices, so I finally took the plunge this evening. My main goal was to get some good Cinnamon - which I did - plus a bunch of other spices! LOL.

I'll need to go through my spice cabinet and finally get rid of some of the old stuff! Looking forward to receiving my order!