Regular Contributor

I use the the mister at least twice aday and was pleased for a week.Then as some of the reviews stated it doesn't matter what setting you use its a stream instead of a spray....I contacted the company and left a message and my phone number and its been a week still no message......So I decided the stream is still better than what  I had with the oil mister I bought last year from another company.....Tuesday morning had waffles and needed the mister set it out  went on to mix the batter etc.........Picked up the mister sprayed as usual low & behold a spray....just what I wanted.....I believe if you let the oil set out for afew minutes before you use it will be spray or stream....working the last day or so if I leave out for afew minutes......I like the size of the bottle and the sprayer but it looks like it works when it feels like it........buy with this in mind...

Honored Contributor

Re: Oil Mister Review------EVO

It wouldn't surprise me if all of these mister didn't get clogged after a short period of use.  That's just the nature of oil, and there's really no way to adequately clean them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

I have one and love it. I had given up on misters but decided to give this a try. What I like about this one it doesn't clog up as a sprayer would and it's simple to clean. And, as you stated, it's the nature of the beast - oil is always eventually going to clog up.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  What kind do you have that doesn't clog? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@eddyandme  What kind do you have that doesn't clog? 

@Kachina624

It's the Evo sold on QVC. It hasn't clogged to date, but if it does can just take off top and rinse 'cause it's a spray bottle.I really like it. It comes with funnel and pre-printed label to put around the neck so you can tell which type oile is in there.  (Good for me 'cause I always forget!) At first, thought it was expensive for a spray bottle, but now, realize it was worth it.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  Is this the one you got?  K302545

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@eddyandme  Is this the one you got?  K302545

I got K41372 - search: Evo and it'll pop up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

It's K41372.

Honored Contributor

I've had mine for at least a year but rarely use it.  It hasn't clogged, but it's messy - oil gets everywhere when I spray it.

~ house cat ~