Valued Contributor

Favorite food related You Tuber?

Mine has to be Rosanna Pansino!  She is the author of the Nerdy Nummies cookbook and her videos are so much fun!

I also get a kick out of IJustine's (Justine Esarik) food videos.  She is super goofy and not totally comfortable cooking.  So it's always a huge question mark if the item she is making is going to be a huge disaster or not!!

Anyone else like food related You Tube videos????

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite food related You Tuber?

I like Betty from Betty's Kitchen. I've made a couple of her things that came out well. Lately I've watched Clean and Delicious I think it's called. Some good things there too.

Valued Contributor

@daisyk wrote:

I like Betty from Betty's Kitchen. I've made a couple of her things that came out well. Lately I've watched Clean and Delicious I think it's called. Some good things there too.

Thanks!  I will check those ones out as well Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

"Anyone else like food related You Tube videos????" @Swissguy

I do, and he's soooo the opposite of your two examples which were so fun. I watched Rosanna's favorite Disney treats (YUM!) and Justine's Unicorn Frappuccino taste test from Starbucks ("It's so sour, what are you?"). Those ladies are adorable and fun. Definitely not what you'll get from my favorite YouTuber.

And so, back to my favorite food guy who is definitely an acquired taste (see what I did there?). He's like a cross between Sheldon Cooper and Pee-Wee Herman. His sense of humor, when he shows one, is very bland and dry (ha-did it again!). He goes by the name of Review Brah but his channel is called TheReportOfTheWeek.

Every week he goes to a different fast food place and tries items that are new. Recently he did a review of Burger King's Mac n' Cheetos which I ended up trying and loving. He also saved me from trying an Arby's Smokehouse Brisket sandwich because it got a bad review. So as you can see, these aren't hi-brow foods we're talking here...just stuff you can pick up at your favorite drive-thru. 

His videos are long, and by long, I mean he does 15 minutes on a bacon cheeseburger long! He always wears a suit and tie and the length of his fingernails is always a topic of interest to people in the comment section, but for some reason I like him. I guess lots of other people do too since he has over 250K subscribers. 

This is a fun topic! I hope to see lots of other people's favotite YouTubers.

Heart YouTube!

Honored Contributor

Jill McKeever - Simple Daily Recipes (Plant-based, Instant Pot)

MommyTang (Vegan Korean Mukbang)

High Carb Hannah (Lifestyle channel w/ lots of recipes)

Honored Contributor

I enjoy food preparing shows on youtube by ordinary people. (not stars)

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom, I was slightly disappointed to find out that "instant pot" is actually a pressure cooker. Smiley Sad

I know you're into that plant based stuff so I was hoping...JK- I wasn't really disappointed! Smiley Happy

I saw a cheesy broccoli rice that looked pretty delicious from Jill's channel and saw the transformation of Hannah's body from her weight loss. Wow, that's pretty awesome. Good for her!

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2

Girl...if you're into food p0rn, this guy has the best

vegan cheese sauce recipe.  At 10:30 mark,

it really makes you want to bust out the Vitamix & make this sauce.  

Spoiler: it really IS good!! Put some on your carrot dogs!

https://youtu.be/Koiheov-qU8

Honored Contributor

My drunk kitchen 

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@SusieQ_2

Girl...if you're into food p0rn, this guy has the best

vegan cheese sauce recipe.  At 10:30 mark,

it really makes you want to bust out the Vitamix & make this sauce.  

Spoiler: it really IS good!! Put some on your carrot dogs!

https://youtu.be/Koiheov-qU8

Excuse me but did you say carrot dogs? lol!

I have a terrible diet as you might have figured out by my favorite food YouTuber being a guy who reviews fast food. You sold me on those oatmeal and banana cookies a while back though,and I've been making them ever since. Sooo...I won't knock it 'till I try it!

I watched the vegan cheese sauce video while making my dinner. Not too bad a dinner either healthwise--a mixed green salad and poached eggs (served separately). 

That sauce actually sounds really good and the video was fun to watch. I've never seen anyone eat such a huge piece of cauliflower in one bite or put so much sriacha on anything! Thanks for the link. Now I need to buy a Vitamix!  Smiley Happy