Esteemed Contributor

NuWave Pro Plus TSV leaching paint while cooking and aluminum tray finish coming off.

Ordered the white. The tray coating damaged on the first use where the light directly hits. All the trays have had coating damage with one use.

Have exchanged it and got the red, when I wiped out the tray the and sides under the dome there was red paint all over the wash cloth.

NuWave CS was stupid rude but QVC CS was very good at taking it back.

My sister has also returned hers and just got the gray.

Wondering if there was any quality control testing at all. How can 4 machines have issues after a couple of uses.

That being said the thing cooks so quickly, neatly and the food tasted good .

The paint and pan finish coating leaching into the steam can't be healthy.

Has any else noticed these 2 specific issues.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: NuWave Pro Plus TSV leaching paint while cooking and aluminum tray finish coming off.

Never considered this item, but am grateful you posted. None of this sounds healthy at all, and I'm glad you figured it out quickly. Thanks for posting.

Trusted Contributor

Re: NuWave Pro Plus TSV leaching paint while cooking and aluminum tray finish coming off.

Guess with my obsession with kitchen gadgets, this has never interested me.......so good to know, if the urge were to hit me........Thanks..........Smile

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......