Honored Contributor

Now That's Cooking With Jane

[ Edited ]

I see Jane Treacy has her own new cooking show -- first show is today.  Seems like another kitchen gadget show (Lock & Lock, Kitchenaid, Temptations, etc.). 

Just like The Shop, Kerstin's new show.  It's the same items, just re-packaged shows. 

Only the titles are new. 

But just like TV shows, summertime is ripe for re-runs.  Let's see if the Fall brings new brands and item variety. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Now That's Cooking With Jane

QVC is very creative with their show titles and buzz words.  Not so much on their product offerings.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like cooking shows and I like Jane..If I am home, I will watch....

Honored Contributor

@luvMyQ  Just way better than any other tv shopping channel.

Otrhers may fall for free shipping, extra flex, etc.  I've gotten nothing outstanding when I've fallen for those lures. 

Not sure what all the complainers really want to buy,  just know it's not what I want.  And that's okay. 

Respected Contributor

Selling travel bottles right now. Maybe some cooking is coming?

Respected Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Selling travel bottles right now. Maybe some cooking is coming?

Cooking is what they don't do on the cooking shows, lol.  Bowersox did, but since then, nope.  David only stirs. 

Respected Contributor

I don't feel like any of these are really cooking shows. They are just selling products to cook with and by changing up the host it is how they feel like they are giving it new life.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, when we say "cooking shows" of course we all know we mean, "Shows that deal with food, kitchen gadgets,cooking tools and appliances"... We just SAY "cooking shows" cause it's easier..

Heck, the Food Network hardly even has any actual cooking shows anymore....

Trusted Contributor

QVC is a retailer, a shopping channel; it exists to sell us things and make a profit.  It does not eist to enertain us, zlleviate our boredom, or teach us to cook.

For those wishing to watch actually cooking shows, try Cooking Channel, Food Network, or PBS.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care