Regular Contributor
I have been cleaning out my China items in my kitchen. I've had Fiesta for years and changed to Pyrex for food storage. I always have fun using the nordicware figural baking pans for the holidays. I'm now switching to their cookware. I read about them...everything made in USA and the prices are reasonable for the quality. I recently purchased a grill pan on sale at HSN!
Respected Contributor

If you're interested in baking pans made in the USA, try USA Pan brand. They're made in the USA and are reasonably priced. I've found them in BB&B and Kohl's -- Macy's sells them, too. Clean up is easy-peasy and they're non-stick. I believe USA Pans also sells cookware. Check them on-line.

Super Contributor

Nordicware is an excellent company with great customer service to boot. Yesterday a rep and I were having a good laugh over QVC and their mw pressure cooker saying no one has married microwave and pressure cookers..LOL The rep was saying that she has still the original gasket and her cat even took it at one point and she like I have had their tremendous unit since 1984..

Honored Contributor

I didn't even know they made pots and pans but I have also known it to be a company that makes very good quality.

Honored Contributor

I like Nordicware too. Their products are high-quality and made in the USA, and their customer service is top-notch.

Esteemed Contributor

I have Nordicware cereal bowls and they are great. Durable, non-staining. Light weight. I put them in the dishwasher and the microwave.

Cogito ergo sum