Respected Contributor

I would not recommend Green Pan, unless it's changed considerably from the HSN days.  I recently got one of the Curtis Stone Durapans and it's fabulous.  However, I can't say how it holds up long term, and a lot of brands do not.

Esteemed Contributor

Curtis Stone is the best,  Absolutely nothing sticks.  I have had numerous pans over the years, some very expensive but Once I discovered Curtis Stone I have replaced them all.  Been using the fry pans for over three years and they still looks  and perform as they did when new.  Reasonable price too.

Frequent Contributor

I recently got 2 online from Amazon.  They are Cuisenart brand.  Very satisfied with them.

Honored Contributor

Curtis Stone.  Best prices when he is on HSN.  Best cookware I have ever purchased.

Respected Contributor

I have Cuisinart non-stick, bought on Amazon. We've had them a number of years and they've shown no wear and tear so far. 

Super Contributor

Have a brand I bought from Costco, made. in Italy, and the best I have ever had-J A Henchel.  They have a 10. piece set on sale right now until end of May. Over 935 reviews that answer any question you will have.

Respected Contributor

I've had Curtis Stone for about 3 years and it's still perfect.  I have skillets, pots, handle covers, mashers, an immersion blender and many more.  His products are full proof.  And at one time I had a baking sheet scratch and HSN replaced it immediately.  I've had numerous cookware pieces through the years and I find his the best.

Honored Contributor

@SeasonedCitizen wrote:

Have a brand I bought from Costco, made. in Italy, and the best I have ever had-J A Henchel.  They have a 10. piece set on sale right now until end of May. Over 935 reviews that answer any question you will have.

I have the three piece fry pan set from Costco.  I bought them because I thought they were safer (chemical-wise) than the regular non stick fry pans.  I had always used Calphalon non-stick fry pans in the past.  I would say the Henckelss are not quite as "slippery", but I feel better using them.

Respected Contributor

I agree with @homedecor1  about Wolfgang Puck's line of Elite SS . I purchased an 8" one about 6 months ago and it is still terrific after daily or more useage. I love the outside being SS as I hang my frypans (with a fair trial of course Smiley Happy )

It is still beautiful on the inside and out. It hovers around $20. I purchased mine when they had a 20% off coupon and I believe a free shipping also.

The beef I have with non-stick of the last several years is that it is very good on the inside surface and IMO so much healthier than when originally discovered years ago. But the outer pans are lovely at first then become impossible to clean. I have not had this problem with WP SS one.

Honored Contributor

another Curtis Stone fan--replaced nearly all the horrible black non stick junk with his Durapans---got a get deal a few ears ago on HSN with one of his TSVs-----my fave is the huge 14" durapan round pan-----can do everything in it.