Honored Contributor

Everybody knows I love Ninja products have the Foodi (2), blender, etc.

Think I'll get their new skillet now. Probably at Bed & Bath. Get the 12 inch and use the 20% off coupon.   Bet it's a good skillet.

1#deaf.gif

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Everybody knows I love Ninja products have the Foodi (2), blender, etc.

Think I'll get their new skillet now. Probably at Bed & Bath. Get the 12 inch and use the 20% off coupon.   Bet it's a good skillet.

1#deaf.gif

LOL!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

I have a friend who go nuts for Ninja stuff. She has almost everything they make. 

Have you gotten that Ninja Neverstick Cookware yet?  My friend said it's the best cookware ever. I think she just bought some more pieces of it to add to her set she got from Walmart. Lifetime warranty on it...unheard of these days.

Honored Contributor

No, but, I bet it's worth the money. Ninja foodi is the best there is, so, I would have no reservation about anything else they make.

I'm big on fried chicken and thinking that 12 in. skillet would be good for that.

Always had the Sam's Club brand and love them, but, gotta try the Ninja !

Super Contributor

I just bought my first Ninja product.  I picked up the Ninja Storm blender and it is awesome.  I was looking for a small, personal-sized blender for smoothies and this fits the bill.  I stayed away from Ninja for a long time, as I thought they were cheap, Chinese-made products that were not made to last, but overwhelming positive reviews convinced me to give them a shot.  So far I am very pleased.

There is a Ninja TSV on 3/31.  It has been rescheduled twice, so I hope it stays on the schedule this time. I am looking for an air fryer and am hoping that this TSV will be one of the Ninja air fryers.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE --OMG----those poor chocolate bunnies---have to say, it made me laugh out loud aand will print this for my refer art!!!

Frequent Contributor

I bought a set at BB&B last year with their 20% coupon.  It is by far the best cookware I have ever owned (and I'm old).  Kept all my CS for the variety in pieces, but the Ninja hard anodized is wonderful. 

Honored Contributor

It's blowing out the door at bed and bath . Just got back, one 10 in left, none of the 12 in most popular.

I found a stock boy and said "You got any of the Ninja 12 in skillets back in the stock room?"  so, he was gone few minutes came up and handed me one ! Other women was still checking the wall. I grabbed it (LOL) and got my 10.00 coupon off and hit the cashier.

Very popular !

4Susy.gif

Super Contributor

I was heavily invested in Copper Chef, and leery about the claims on the new Foodi Neverstick, but I have to say I'm excited about the line.  I bought a whole set from Kohl's during a mega sale.  I waited for months for it to be a TSV, but finally gave in to Kohl's when the sale made the set 50% off!

I love that I can use metal utensils on it.  I never used metal on Copper Chef, yet it still didn't hold up a year.Woman Mad

Trusted Contributor

I love Ninja. I have the 5 in 1 and the 7 in 1 with the griddle. I gave my XL to my son when I got the 7 in 1, and he fell in love with it. I have the blender (best blender ever, IMO), the coffee brewing system, and the Ninja Creami.

While at this time, I'm not really interested in the cookware, I am interested in their knife collection. Does anybody have the knives and do you like them?