Respected Contributor
Just got back from my local Costco. They have this for $99. It has 3 containers. It's also on sale online for $109.
Valued Contributor

Would like to hear from anyone who brought the Ninja Creami , are you satisfied. Have thoughts of giving as a gift. This offer is the lowest that I have seen,only drawback  I am not a Costco member .

Respected Contributor

I bought one when it was the TSV back in the spring.  We used it several times a week over the summer.  Now that the weather has cooled off, we still use it often enough I'm glad we bought it.

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY  I believe the price is only good until Nov 22.  Do you have a friend who's a member that could buy it for you?  Such a great deal. 

Regular Contributor

Just purchased the foodi creami deluxe and wondering if QVC will have it for TSV in the next couple Sundays. I see it in their holiday Ad and yet when checked they were carrying the original model which is good too. I haven't checked lately yet noticed Ninja coming up and see it in the ad. The latest model  has the dial versus the pad and larger containers to store more - good reviews 

Regular Contributor

Correction meant ninja creami deluxe not foodi

Honored Contributor

Seemed odd to me that they would come out with a Deluxe model so quickly after launching the basic one.  

You might look at previous threads about the Creami.  I know some complained you had to run it through it's cycle several times for some items that weren't fully ice cream bases to get them to be truly creamy vs grainy.