Respected Contributor
Ninja caught my eye after seeing threads about it. Saw it at Sams and a kitchen outlet store.
Respected Contributor

@millieshops 

That coupon stash and sharing extras with others is something we have in common.  My friends know I always have them....and even keep some for products I don’t use.

I introduced a middle-aged gentleman in line ahead of me at BB&B to several coupons for stuff in his cart.  He couldn’t stop thanking me enough before he left the store !

The best time for me was at our local thrift shop.  It was midday and this mom with several children had a shopping cart filled with clothing and kitchen items.  It was a 20% off entire purchase coupon.  Her eyes got as big as saucers: Yes, she sure could use it she told me.

It feels good to know you have helped someone.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Contributor

I watched HSN first thing in the morning when they had all the colors except for the turquoise which had sold out. I did not want that color anyway. I wanted the white foodi. Well I could not make up my mind and watched the entire day. Finally I put the white in my cart before it sold out. Guess what? When I went to purchase which was not long they had sold it!! HSN is not like QVC. QVC will hold your purchase for at least an hour. HSN will not. I was so angry I called HSN and was told putting an item in your does not meant anything. To ensure you get it you have to go right to check out. Anyway I ended up with plain old black but guess what it does not look bad at all. I rather like it. I have not used the Foodi yet. Pressure cookers make me uneasy. I don't know why. I always watch these show and they make everything look so easy. I get it home and use it once in a blue moon. Oh well!

Honored Contributor

Wish people would tell each other of things of interest like this and share with others.

I do this, but , seems I'm the only one. Now , I have to wait and see if Q brings them in, in colors.

Contributor

BBB coupons cannot be used for online purchases as far as I know (they do mention this fact on the coupons themselves and online). Coupons and codes received by BBB's sale alert  text messages can be used for online purchases.

Honored Contributor

@davisesq212 : I have received BBB coupons that indicate they can be used on line and this is great for me since I don’t drive. Also, they offer a shopping fee of $29 per year that gives you a 20% discount plus free shipping- this has worked great for me, because of some items I needed were not available in the local store. I know many people refuse to pay a fee to shop but for me it’s helpful. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I use the bed and bath 20% coupons all the time online

You put in the numbers where it says something about coupons

then when you get ready to check out it says 'apply coupon' or coupon

has been applied.

I'd be lost without their 20% off stuff really makes a difference in high end purchases of 1, 2 and 300.00 plus free shp.