Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

My BB&B coupons are always accepted....even years old.  However, sometimes there are restrictions.  I wouldn't be surprised of th Foodi was one that would not qualify for the discount.  (I could be wrong about that.)

@Krimpette 

You may be right about BBB not accepting the coupon on the Foodi, I remember when the $300 Dyson hair dryer first came out (I didn't buy one), they had a sign saying the coupons couldn't be used on that.

That's the only item I remember seeing that on though.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@SharkEVery unusual -  and I didn't think any BBB's were independently owned and would have different rules than in other states.

Have you ever tried using a BBB coupon in a different Texas store?  Maybe there's some state law in control???

could be to up to the snotty cashiers too ! God, I can't stand snotty

people. This MGR. I talked to suggested I take out a Members Rewards thing for like 30 bucks to save the 20% off. Yeah, like I'm gonna do that when I can just wait for my next coupon in the mail. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Truly depends on who or whom is working in BBB. One girl in our store will not accept the expired coupons even if we tell her 99 3/4 of the othern workers do. One lady that helps me in the store and works the register gives me discounts and  says to keeps coupons for future use. I don’t get to shop there often but when I go- I have a long list, wanted to go this week but maybe next week. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

We've come across those types all our lives and they p*** us off Royal.

I'd like to reach across and smack them upside the head. LOL 

They're everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE.

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Yep really makes me mad because I rely on friends to take me shopping and that is like every month or so. I do a lot of shopping on line but love to get out and shop. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Yikes I'd be up the **** creek if I had to depend on anybody , but, my self.   I get out every Thurs and hit the stores. Don't want him with me. We go out together every Mon. to eat out and run errands. Then, he goes out on his other day off Wed and does his chores. I go by myself on Thurs and get groceries and tour the town in peace.

We'd kill each other if we were together for to long. ROFL Just to different and he's oddball.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yikes I'd be up the **** creek if I had to depend on anybody , but, my self.   I get out every Thurs and hit the stores. Don't want him with me. We go out together every Mon. to eat out and run errands. Then, he goes out on his other day off Wed and does his chores. I go by myself on Thurs and get groceries and tour the town in peace.

We'd kill each other if we were together for to long. ROFL Just to different and he's oddball.

@SharkE 

LOL at this post!

DH and I are polar opposites too (but it works for us!) and we never go shopping together.

DD and I go out once a week for shopping/lunch and hit TJ, Marshalls, BBB, Home Goods, etc.

It's what works for us, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

sooooo..... i know this post has taken a turn but, back to the ninja foodi. i had not heard of this, and i was just saying to dh the other day, wish we had a pressure cooker that could crisp. hahaha.  so i looked up a review. evidently you cannot take off the crisping lid when pressure cooking, as it is hinged. 

so if counter space is a premium, that could be a drawback. also the pressure releases from the back, so they do not recommend having it near a wall.  ok.  only use on a free standing island??  they also said it is quite heavy.  i took a look at all the components, and its just gonna be a no for me. 

nice concept.  i'll stay tuned for some improvements in design. 

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo : TA- will wait for another product improvement. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

My thread.

soooooooo.             I'm gonna check it out more. Wish it was a tad smaller from what I can see of it in person LOL

One Le Crueset piece can run 300 and more, so, I don't think the price is really that high. as long as the pot comes out for cleaning I don't care that the lid doesn't remove. The other lid, goes on, comes off.

To each his own