Respected Contributor

Just a heads up for Sam's Club members. On Dec 15 Sam's will have the Ninja Foodi for $129 - $50 off their regular price. I debated returning mine which I just got about two weeks ago but it's not worth it to me to pack it all back up and take it back. I do wish I had waited though.

Honored Contributor

@froggy

Sam’s Club will likely refund the difference in price to you. Worth a call to Sam’s customer service.

Honored Contributor

There should be the 8-qt version coming back in Feb '19. That's what I read on the Ninja website. I want the larger one. I know it costs more but that's what I want.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@froggy

Sam’s Club will likely refund the difference in price to you. Worth a call to Sam’s customer service.

@butterfly123I am going to call but I tried once before to get a price adjustment and they said no - I would have to return the original and buy a new one. I thought it was kind of dumb at the time.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There should be the 8-qt version coming back in Feb '19. That's what I read on the Ninja website. I want the larger one. I know it costs more but that's what I want.Woman Happy

@SilleeMeeJust a warning - the 6.5 qt weighs 30 lbs, the 8 qt will be even heavier. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMeeJust a warning - the 6.5 qt weighs 30 lbs, the 8 qt will be even heavier. LOL!

Holy smokes!!Smiley Surprised @froggy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Holy smokes!!Smiley Surprised @froggy

@SilleeMeeMake sure you have a place to keep it on the counter! It's a pretty big footprint for a pressure cooker. And you have to be able to pull it out into the open also - when you are using the pressure cooker lid the crisper lid has to stay open - it is not removeable. OTOH I am generally not a fan of pressure cooking but I made a pot roast yesterday and it is really easy to use. It got hot enough to get a good sear on my roast before hand and took only 5 minutes to get up to pressure. I am going to try the crisper function later this week.

Honored Contributor

I definitely do not want to have to tote around a 30-pound cooker! Finding a permanent space for it is likely going to be a problem for me. I might have to rethink this whole thing. Thank you for your excellent review of the Foodi @froggy. That was very helpful and I will keep your post in mind when I go shopping for one. It will probably be the smaller one from the looks of it! LOL!Woman LOL

Super Contributor

That's a great price.   Thanks for the heads up