Honored Contributor

For any of those interested the Deen Brothers will be on Evine at 1:00 est today.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Contributor

I bought the 8" and 1 0" skillet set and LOVE IT! THEY ARE ALSO REALLY DEEP! 

AS easy to clean as they claim.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

I live in Savannah, where the Deen's live and was excited to read that Bobby and his wife, Claudia, recently had triplets!Heart

They were born 4 months premature, but are doing well!

All babies are a blessing!

https://people.com/parents/paula-deen-son-bobby-wife-claudia-welcome-triplets/

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I bought the buffet pan and recently the steamer inert to use for my 2019 diet lol. Eating steamed veggies and fish, hopefully. I also have the teeny tiny pan, 5.5 inches I think it is, that is perfect for making scrambled eggs for one. I hate that skin the develops with using a larger pan, and can avoid that with the small one. Cleans up like a breeze too.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone else see their gigantic electric skillet? It's so huge!  16-inches in diameter! My friend bought one for her large family and she was in awe at the size of it.  $40, marked down from $70.

476-475

Deen Brothers 1400W 9.2 qt 16" GranIT Stone- Infused Ceramic Nonstick Electric Skillet

476-475.jpg

Respected Contributor

Saw it but too big for 2 of us but if anyone that goes to church & wants to gift something to church pot lucks it would be a great gift a church could use or any organizations would all love it. Maybe if you are a member of an organization get a few members together to pay for it great price.

Honored Contributor

I would like to have that skillet but its just not practical for the 2 of us.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

The reviews on that skillet were not that good,

Honored Contributor

@vabreeze wrote:

The reviews on that skillet were not that good,

The negative reviews, to me, appeared to be more about the users' lack of understanding how to use it and not really about the quality of the skillet. Except for one, where the person apparently got a defective one and threw away the package so they couldn't return it. All of the other reviews were very good.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@GeeveeI have had those for about 4 months and use them daily . They are the first I have purchased that live up to the 'never sticks and super easy to clean' claims. I like that they have a beautiful outside of ss.

Copper Chef comes close but I found that the exterior scars easily. I keep my skillets on a hanging rack above my stove so that concerns me.