Honored Contributor

I never thought I'd own a keurig but when my dh retired in June he wanted one here at home since he used one all the time at work. We have well water and didn't want one that the water sat in it all the time. We bought the Keurig mini and love it. You fill it when you make your coffee and after the coffee is brewed there's no water remaining in the machine. Perfect for us!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Re: New single serve brewer

[ Edited ]

I got a single serve brewer from Amazon called Black and Decker DCM18S Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug. On the machine it says Black and Decker Brew and Go. I paid about $20.00 for it. Just pour in the cup of water and press the button. You can use regular grind coffee,coffee bags,tea bags or just heat up water for instant or hot chocolate. At Walmart they have Folgers Coffee Singles Coffee Bags, 19 Single servings in a box. Hubby likes them. I found Folgers Instant Singles,  7 in a box for $1.00 at Dollar General. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor
QVC had a sale of an original Keurig back in September and I bought a spare if my original Platinum dies. If I didn't have that one, I would get the iCoffee!
Honored Contributor

Keurig k 250, who has one,and how do you like it?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.