Valued Contributor

New crock pot replacement

I bought a technique crock pot years ago, I love it and it still works great, but I need a new replacement  pot...any ideas where I can find one? I googled but could not find anything, not even sure this company is around anymore...

The meaning of life is to find your gift, the purpose of life is to give it away.
Trusted Contributor

Re: New crock pot replacement

@Noellephoto  Although I'm all for recycling and not wasting, it may be cheaper to just buy a new one.  Right around Thanksgiving I see "crock pots" around for $9-$15 so it might be better to just replace it. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I bought mine at Amazon.  I have two--one is purple and it is a Nesco.  The other one is a little larger and it is "Crock Pot" brand and it has lavender polka dots on it.  Both were very reasonable prices.  Just basic no "frills", but I have had them for several years without any problems.

Valued Contributor

@CAcableGirl wrote:

@Noellephoto  Although I'm all for recycling and not wasting, it may be cheaper to just buy a new one.  Right around Thanksgiving I see "crock pots" around for $9-$15 so it might be better to just replace it. 

Yes that’s what I figured I’d have to do...there’s so many on the market now, what I love about this one is the browning feature, which I think many have now.

The meaning of life is to find your gift, the purpose of life is to give it away.
Honored Contributor

When I got a pressure cooker with the slow cooker function, I gave my big "space hog" crock pot away.  The pressure cooker sears and browns meat and does so many other things too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Check out the Ninja.  It's a slowcooker, etc.  Bought mine from the Q.  Also have an IP from QVC which can also slowcook and pressure cook and a whole lot more.

Respected Contributor

We are a slow cooker family (everything from mini to Nesco).  Our favorite which we keep on the counter, is a Breville Risotto Maker.