Trusted Contributor

I bought a technique crock pot years ago, I love it and it still works great, but I need a new replacement  pot...any ideas where I can find one? I googled but could not find anything, not even sure this company is around anymore...

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

Re: New crock pot replacement

@Karie2022  Although I'm all for recycling and not wasting, it may be cheaper to just buy a new one.  Right around Thanksgiving I see "crock pots" around for $9-$15 so it might be better to just replace it. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I bought mine at Amazon.  I have two--one is purple and it is a Nesco.  The other one is a little larger and it is "Crock Pot" brand and it has lavender polka dots on it.  Both were very reasonable prices.  Just basic no "frills", but I have had them for several years without any problems.

Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Karie2022  Although I'm all for recycling and not wasting, it may be cheaper to just buy a new one.  Right around Thanksgiving I see "crock pots" around for $9-$15 so it might be better to just replace it. 

Yes that’s what I figured I’d have to do...there’s so many on the market now, what I love about this one is the browning feature, which I think many have now.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

When I got a pressure cooker with the slow cooker function, I gave my big "space hog" crock pot away.  The pressure cooker sears and browns meat and does so many other things too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Check out the Ninja.  It's a slowcooker, etc.  Bought mine from the Q.  Also have an IP from QVC which can also slowcook and pressure cook and a whole lot more.

Esteemed Contributor

We are a slow cooker family (everything from mini to Nesco).  Our favorite which we keep on the counter, is a Breville Risotto Maker.