Esteemed Contributor

New Cook's Essentials team member starting Sunday

[ Edited ]

This Sunday, Aaron McCargo Jr will join the QVC team as a product representative for Cook's Essentials. He has a wonderful personality, and I really enjoyed his shows on Food Network. Looking forward to seeing what he brings to the party...

Aaron McCargo Jr. is happiest in the kitchen, preparing the meals he loves.

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Cook's Essentials team member starting Sunday

[ Edited ]

I think he's GREAT!  I watched his season on Next Food Network Star and when he won, I watched the shows he starred in (those were the days when the winner actually got a show).  

He was also on Guy's Grocery Games. 

He's an excellent chef and has a sparkling personality.  He's a natural on TV.  Very entertaining and talented.  

I don't watch the Sunday David show but I will watch to see Aaron McCargo.  If they were thinking they would attract new viewers, I think their bet was right.  I will be a new viewer.

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda - If you're not a regular ITKWD viewer, I don't want you to get your hopes up too much; in this role, Aaron will simply be the person presenting some of the Cook's Essentials products when they're slated to be highlighted in a program (and there are other Cook's Essentials team members, so he will be sharing presentation airtime with them). He's not a cohost or anything like that. But it will be great to have him onboard!

Honored Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

I think he's GREAT!  I watched his season on Next Food Network Star and when he won, I watched the shows he starred in (those were the days when the winner actually got a show).  

He was also on Guy's Grocery Games. 

He's an excellent chef and has a sparkling personality.  He's a natural on TV.  Very entertaining and talented.  

I don't watch the Sunday David show but I will watch to see Aaron McCargo.  If they were thinking they would attract new viewers, I think their bet was right.  I will be a new viewer.

@pdlinda - I've never seen him but I'm looking forward to it! I was going to say maybe they would eventually consider him as a host, but then I remembered he's a chef. I hope Cook's Essential is on a lot!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Its good to see Q is putting some effort back into the brand. I really love all my old Cooks Essentials items. 

Esteemed Contributor

Always nice to add a new personality to the group!  I am sure he will be fun, I do miss Meredith though.  I really liked her and I have her cookbook which I also like.

Esteemed Contributor

David just confirmed that Aaron will be the primary Cook's Essentials representative moving forward. Just in case you aren't watching his debut live, this is the first item he is presenting on air:

https://www.qvc.com/Cooks-Essentials-Set-of-2-8%22x8%22-Nonstick-Glass-Bakers.product.K50220.html?sc...

Occasional Contributor

Love when he is on David's show ! Need more of him Robot Happy!!