Honored Contributor

Need help IDing that little chopper with the pull string.

I gave my son my mini-KA food processor and now I regret it. I didn't realize how often it came in handy.  I have a full sized Cuisinart, but it's not practical for small things, like mincing an onion or garlic.  I wanted to look into that little chopper than MCM brings to QVC, but I can't find it. It's simple, no attachments, just a little plastic cup with a pull cord to make it work. I'm thinking it's out of stock here, but perhaps I can find it on the big "A" if I know the name of it.

Does anyone know what it's called?  

Thank you.

~ house cat ~
Super Contributor

Re: Need help IDing that little chopper with the pull string.

I believe you are thinking of the Kuhn Rikon Pull Chopper. They had a set of 2, item K48049.

Frequent Contributor

Is it 

Kuhn Rikon Swiss Pull Chop?

Respected Contributor

I have one .. and I swear it is the best kitchen gadget I own ...

love it ....now i usually cut the pieces a little .. and I never

soak the top with the pull cord in water .. just wip off ....

Honored Contributor

Thank you!

It doesn't seem to be available at QVC right now, but I found this one on "that other site". It's more expensive than I expected it to be, but I received e-gift cards from a couple of my students, so I'm going to make it a gift to myself, from them!

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 12.13.08 PM.png

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

Thank you!

It doesn't seem to be available at QVC right now, but I found this one on "that other site". It's more expensive than I expected it to be, but I received e-gift cards from a couple of my students, so I'm going to make it a gift to myself, from them!

You won't regret it ! 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

Thank you!

You won't regret it ! 

@QVCkitty1  @house_cat  ..... It’s the best thing I ever bought from QVC ... I bought 3 extra just in case it broke ... I LOVE IT !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I bought the MCM pull string chopper and love, love, love it. It had a storage container with it too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@house_cat   David had them in his gift shows, sold out!  “A” is higher for one than Q had them for two.  I got one at Weight watchers. Half of what A is.  Best kitchen gadget ever!   Not sure, the WW one probably isn’t Kuhn Rikon, but it works great.  I use it ever week.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Kuhn Rikon pull chopper on the advice from a thread here last summer, and love it. I would think that the Q would get them back in stock since they must sell out fairly quickly. Although these days, who knows how long that might be. I think it was around $20 or a maybe a little less.