Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Just got this pot and from the look and feel of it, I love it.  It's not at all flimsy.  I washed it and plan to make an apple cake in it - perhaps on Monday.  Will let you know how it turned out (I know there are others who ordered the pot).

The only thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to remove the removable lid.  If someone more skilled than I can get it off, can you please let me know how?

462-647- Cook's Companion® 500W 3.2 qt Ceramic Nonstick 6-in-1 Digital Wonder Pot w/ Accessories

Respected Contributor

Re: My Wonder Pot has Arrived

I was just thinking of you and if you got your Wonder Pot yet. Probably the lid unleashes easily and it should be in the booklet with it. Keep us posted on what you made and if you like it. I hope it is all of what you were looking for. Enjoy the weekend playing with your new cooker. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Deb said that the lid is not remove able..That is an error in the manual...

Respected Contributor

@MKR14

Unfortunately the booklet only says that the lid comes off.  Tried to do it, but I did not want to use force.  Perhaps I just might call them.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Mothertrucker

Did you also get a pot and what do you think?

Valued Contributor

@Mothertrucker

THANK YOU!  I'm still waiting to receive mine so this is very good to know in advance.

@CLEM

Please keep us posted on your recipe testing in your new Wonder Pot.  Now I'm even more anxious waiting for mine to arrive.

Respected Contributor

I did not get it, but it's all the talk on the flip pan Facebook page...and the Rd,ove able lid thing came up yesterday...

Now I wish I would have gotten it..some great pics of some of their food went up already...cakes, sweet and sour meatballs....yum...

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker

I am not on facebook - was once, but hated it.  So I guess quite a few people already have it.  I guess it would be worthwhile to join again, but I think I'll muddle through it.

You can still get it.  It's $10 more.  I love the pot.  It's the perfect size to make a regular cake in it and you don't have to use an insert like with a pressure cooker..  Also, it comes with a bunch of recipes.  If you go to their website and go to the bottom of the description for this pot, you can just click and it will print out.

Respected Contributor

The flip pan group on FBis really remarkable..If you get a chance to go on FB maybe at someone elses house, check it out..tons of sharng and recipes..an for the WnderPot too

Respected Contributor

Just went on their page and noticed that the Wonder Pot is back to it's original price of about $39.00.  So, if you hesitated because the price went up, you can get it at the TS price.

@Mothertrucker

I will look into rejoining Facebook just to gain access.  Don't really need to have or at least post on my own page.