Honored Contributor

My Mistake at Fresh Market.....

I went to Fresh Market to get some chicken salad for lunch.  While there, there was a single slice of coconut cake which I got to try.  

Ladies don't.  Very little coconut.  Not something I would serve anyone!!!  Big, no. GIANT mistake!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: My Mistake at Fresh Market.....

I like those Pepperidge Farm coconut cakes.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    And you ate every crumb?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Kachina: My Mistake at Fresh Market.....

@Kachina624 

No way!  It went nown the disposal!

I don't eat anything I don't like!!!is 

The problem is hips!!!

Honored Contributor

Sorry the cake was not good!  Well, it saved you the calories, but....  I love a good coconut cake.  Cat Very Happy

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

me too. 

I like all of the PF cakes. If I want cake especially in summer I debate - do I want to mix, heat the kitchen, cool it , frost it , and have it turn out lopsided usually in my case or buy a tasty $3.ish cake. Somewhere I saw a good idea that I may try at upcoming summertime occasions. Buy 2-4 -maybe several flavors of the PF and place side by side on suitable serving dish --like one big cake. I bet that would be popular.

@ECBG remember if you eat cake standing up it bypasses your hips and goes straight to your feet ! Of course then one has to buy bigger shoes.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kachina: My Mistake at Fresh Market.....

@ECBG wrote:

@Kachina624 

No way!  It went nown the disposal!

I don't eat anything I don't like!!!is 

The problem is hips!!!

Nope, in the real world, deli chicken salad and cake are never right for lunch for "hips".

Respected Contributor

Now that is unusual and disappointing @ECBG .  Fresh Market desserts are usually wonderful.  I would be disappointed too but probably glad I didn't get the extra calories.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Now that is unusual and disappointing @ECBG .  Fresh Market desserts are usually wonderful.  I would be disappointed too but probably glad I didn't get the extra calories.

@Jk9 

I was quite surprised!  I get a lot of the desserts there too , especially for holiday.  The French Silk pie as well as the Tuxedo bar are both wonderful!

Right now having their chicken salad with 1/2 piece of pumpernickel rye swirl bread and lettuce. 

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

me too. 

I like all of the PF cakes. If I want cake especially in summer I debate - do I want to mix, heat the kitchen, cool it , frost it , and have it turn out lopsided usually in my case or buy a tasty $3.ish cake. Somewhere I saw a good idea that I may try at upcoming summertime occasions. Buy 2-4 -maybe several flavors of the PF and place side by side on suitable serving dish --like one big cake. I bet that would be popular.

@ECBG remember if you eat cake standing up it bypasses your hips and goes straight to your feet ! Of course then one has to buy bigger shoes.Smiley Happy

@okaywitheasypay 

Then if I take my shoes off, it won't count, right!!!!!!😈