Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen a 6 apple assortment? I've bought the 1 dozen option, in the past, and we loved them, but just had too many. I don't have mailmen, teachers, etc...to give the excess to.

I think each apple can be split 2-3 ways...so a half dozen would be my choice of size, if I buy these again.

Frequent Contributor
HSN has Silvestri apples now and they sell a 9 piece set. I have had them and they are good. Otherwise try Prindles web site. They use to sell a two piece set that was gourmet and the apples were quite large. If I remember right they were pricey.
Frequent Contributor
Just went on Prindables web site. They are offering a 6 piece set.
Honored Contributor

Usually a better deal for Silvestri on HSN

Respected Contributor

I love these for gifts but am lucky to have a local chocolate shop who makes them - delish!

Honored Contributor

They use different apples for different sets, you really have to look at the description to understand what you are getting.

Originally I think they always did Granny Smith and now they seem to do all different kinds of apples.

I've only bought them a few times when I've gone to the QVC Store in PA because you can buy just one there. I love them, but I don't even need 6.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
Thanks everyone....I have tried the HSN Sylvestri apples...also bought some locally at candy shops. I just like the Mrs Prindables brand best. I'll check out their website.