Regular Contributor

Does anybody know if these oranges will be back on QVC this year. I was hoping they would show up on this weeks gourmet series. My family really loved those oranges.

Honored Contributor

Aren't they sometimes available in supermarket produce sections, not as the brand Cushman, but as tangelos or minneolas?

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like around January.

Respected Contributor

They will ship them in January. I think in late December the Q will start showing them. Last year I signed up for auto delivery and I think mine will come in around mid January of 2015 which is their harvest time.

They are really good and juicy.

Respected Contributor

I just looked them up… Cushman's sold to Harry and David. Not sure when. You can order from that website. I don't know how the prices compare to the prices at the Q. Honeybell dot com will get you to the website.

Trusted Contributor

I must be the only one who wasn't happy with Honeybells. I bought them from the Q about two years ago and they were awful! I don't remember anymore what was wrong and I didn't send them back but should have. Did anyone else have a bad experience?

KJPA
Honored Contributor

I didn't even know they sold oranges too.

I've gotten the Cushman's Honeybells in the past and enjoyed them. But that was several years ago, so I don't know if the quality has changed. I still love winter citrus but have to keep it to a minimum, due to the acid.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the replies. I think Harry and David sell items on HSN. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if they are on QVC this year. It always makes me a little leary when a company sells out to another.

Honored Contributor
I ordered from HSN last year. They were the best I've ever had.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Lived in Florida for twenty five years, you may want to try some oranges by Blood. Weird name I know . They are delicious, however all oranges may be a bit more expensive this year due to the weather. Anyway they are called Blood Oranges. You can google it, I believe you can purchase via internet and they deliver.