Frequent Contributor

Re: Mrs. Prindable's apples - What were you thinking?

I am very upset with Mrs. Prindables. Not because of sprinkles but not receiving an order. I placed an order beginning of Dec. Told I would receive them last week, 2 day shipping. This was not an advanced order or a back order. Well now apparently it is. Why does Mrs. Prindable even take orders if they know they can not fulfill them? So disappointed in their service. Keep advertising them, then they go to backorder. Well I will not be receiving for Christmas as planned so I definitively will be cancelling. And this is not due to Covid or shipping delays...this is due to taking more orders then they can make.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG   I ordered the River street sweets milk chocolate bear claws.  Received the order in two days, and have shared with so many people for Christmas.  Got the box of 50.  Saving a few for me.  Very fresh and delicious. Not so good for our WW plans, but saved two more for me.  Thanks for recommending.  I’ll be purchasing again.  merry Christmas!  🎄 

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@ECBG   I ordered the River street sweets milk chocolate bear claws.  Received the order in two days, and have shared with so many people for Christmas.  Got the box of 50.  Saving a few for me.  Very fresh and delicious. Not so good for our WW plans, but saved two more for me.  Thanks for recommending.  I’ll be purchasing again.  merry Christmas!  🎄 

@lynnie61 

So very glad you liked them!  You could read the info and take a 200 calorie portion for your optional calories easily.Smiley Happy

Have a wonderful holiday!  Merry Christmas!

Regular Contributor

For years I wanted to get her apples. I did last year and I have regretted it. They are not worth what you pay. The apples were bruised and soft when they arrived. I refuse to look at this brand anymore  - the ham that is dry and could feed one average man yet cost more than my winter coat. 

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Respected Contributor

DD  received Mrs Prindables apple with red, white and green sprinkles.  The sprinkles were not too hard.  The apple was starting to turn brown in the middle.  Glad we ate right away.