Honored Contributor

Re: McRib Sandwich

[ Edited ]

No thanks. I used to eat them now and then, a long time ago, but not anymore.  I make my own pulled pork. That way I'm in control of what I'm eating - real meat and sugar free bbq sauce.

Respected Contributor

Recently had Burger King and KFC for lunch because my kitchen is under construction.  I ordered a cheeseburger and it was so small, like a slider size.  My husband and I each order a 2 piece white meat chicken meal from KFC and the portions sizes were also very small.  Pay more, get less.

Respected Contributor

I am surprised so many on the boards had a negative experience. I like the sandwhich and thought it may be nice to share it with fellow McRib lovers. 

Contributor

I always look forward to the McRib's return and will be sure to enjoy a few when they become available again.   

Honored Contributor

Both DH and I had the same reaction, it was so bad we threw them out.  The kicker was we weren't even together when this happened.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was never into them as I thought the smell of the McRib was foul.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

You couldn't  pay me to eat one of those 

Respected Contributor

They taste like hot dogs

Honored Contributor

One of my food reviewers for fast food on youtube says in his program this morning that this is supposed to be the McRib's last year ever.  He has loved them in the past but said this morning that this one is horse-hoofy.  Not good.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

This is not something I'd be inclined to try.