Honored Contributor

I'm glad for the repetitions because I tune in only sporadically.  I haven't even seen a TSV presentation  yet today.

Yes, I assume if I had QVC on non-stop, I'd feel annoyed, but I already can't watch the news so I'm not about to ruin another type of broadcast for myself.

I will check out the TSV later  even though I'd like to talk to my own chiropractor before I buy.  Too bad it's Sunday.

Honored Contributor

It was gluten free as nother poster replied. I'm sure Mary would have said no & explain why if it did have gluten in it. I doubt she would have just ate it.

I am ready for in the kitchen with Mary.    When does it start.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary eating bread ?

[ Edited ]

I doubt Mary would have eaten the bread if it had gluten in it and she had gluten allergies.

Honored Contributor

Sheesh....Mary is an adult, if someone asked her to eat something that she cannot eat she would say so......

Honored Contributor

Not everybody watches ITKWD nonstop, so I'm sure she was just trying to catch the folks who were just tuning in.  I usually turn it on when I get home from church and watch it after that just because I like kitchen gadgets, but I guess I was busy yesterday, and even though I had it on I didn't catch that she was doing that.