Esteemed Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Mothertrucker said:

i like the kind of "fatherly" and supportive way David treats her..He seems like a nurturing type of guy, not afraid to share the spotlight...

I agree. I'm not a Mary fan, but I do love the way David interacts with her. It seems genuine, and he was very welcoming to her from the start.

Honored Contributor

Mary, like Robin, is a good sidekick but I can't see her playing Batman.

Honored Contributor

I never said anyone stated they found her OVERLY ANNOYING - just that some said they were annoyed by her which means they are easily annoyed which is not the way I want to go through life as in person there are far more annoying people and situations that really do have an effect on our daily lives!! Such a picayune thing to post about if it is not big deal.

Trusted Contributor

Pook, you know how it goes here. People say nasty, hurtful things and when you call them on it-it always the same. They either excuse it as just, 'expressing an opinion', or they minimize it, or flat out deny it. SOS.

Respected Contributor
On 4/1/2015 lacey1 said:

Pook, you know how it goes here. People say nasty, hurtful things and when you call them on it-it always the same. They either excuse it as just, 'expressing an opinion', or they minimize it, or flat out deny it. SOS.

And of course they can justify it, because after all Mary isn't a real human being with real human emotions and feelings, right?

She, and all hosts, and in fact all people who "choose" to be on TV, are just there to be objects of derision and constant criticism..right?

I mean, they CHOOSE to be on TV right?

their parents and friends and children don't read this and care, and the hosts don't cry or feel, RIGHT?

yeah, right.....

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/1/2015 Pook said:

I never said anyone stated they found her OVERLY ANNOYING - just that some said they were annoyed by her which means they are easily annoyed which is not the way I want to go through life as in person there are far more annoying people and situations that really do have an effect on our daily lives!! Such a picayune thing to post about if it is not big deal.

No, it doesn't mean that at all. Posters here are simply replying to a topic that was posted, and certainly not letting their opinions about Mary impact their day. It doesn't follow that someone who finds Mary annoying is quick to find other things annoying.

People post about all kinds of things here, some serious and some more trivial. It's simply a discussion.

You've clearly been missing my point, and there's no need to go back & forth anymore, so I'm bowing out.

Have a great night!

Honored Contributor

And my point is being missed by some posters also!!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC as it is rude to one of our hosts

Contributor

I adore Mary!

She's funny & entertaining & helps transition David from outdoor sets to indoor.

I'm curious, has no-one ever thought of how hurtful your comments could be to the hosts?

Has no-one ever been taught if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

I'd empty my savings account to get some of you on TV to be picked apart publicly by strangers.

Taste of your own medicine.