Regular Contributor

Don't usually watch QVC cooking/food shows....unfortunaltely usually hosted by David who seems nice enough but much too corny for me...cant stand the silly faces and happy dances.  But just watching Mary and she is such a natural and very credible and likeable.  I buy so many things for now QVC for years ....but have never bought food....maybe I will try something she is selling! Go Mary...I will tune in.    

Esteemed Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

Don't usually watch QVC cooking/food shows....unfortunaltely usually hosted by David who seems nice enough but much too corny for me...cant stand the silly faces and happy dances.  But just watching Mary and she is such a natural and very credible and likeable.  I buy so many things for now QVC for years ....but have never bought food....maybe I will try something she is selling! Go Mary...I will tune in.    

During the Christmas Holidays  the Q aired various  segments with Mary who added a great deal of humor  while educating  customers about wine they were selling . The segments were educational but so funny. Agree she is a natural .

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Mary too.    Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I love Mary.  I think she does a great job.  I don't really care for the Cooking with David shows for the same reasons you mentioned, but have found myself watching shows that Mary hosts.  I like her a lot and think she adds something to the QVC host line up.  

Honored Contributor

His facebook page is little to over the top, too.  Too foolish.

Honored Contributor

I like Mary a lot.  She seems very down to earth.  I like both David and Stacey too, I enjoy the shows.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like Mary D. too.... she's a good host, great personality, very personable and down to earth, very informative....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Mary is articulate, prepared, self-effacing, humble, extremely creative and funny as all get-out.  These are signs of grand intelligence. I also love her voice.

She gives credit to others, supports others and comes up with interesting things to say. I never stay sad long if she pops on my tv.

I hope others make Mary feel how she makes me feel after a few minutes. , she deserves it.